段落式写作技巧 Paragraph Writing
One day, I was flying from Shanghai to Yunnan. When the plane took off, the wind was blowing, and it was raining hard. I was a little nervous.. . .
My worst experience happened on an airplane in August 1995.
范例一 （详细说明two cities, taste）
A visitor to my country should visit two cities to get a taste of the country. From north to south, the traveler should stop at _______ which is mainly an industrial city with many tall buildings and stores. After he has seen _______, the traveler should drive south toward _________. He will see (the sea) as he drives along the coast. When he arrives in _______, he will find a friendly city, with many fruit trees and plants.
My mother was one of the kindest people on earth. When I was young, she would overlook almost all my mistakes and gently correct me. My mother would often be nice to other children in the neighborhood by sharing my food, toys, and even clothes with them.
范例三 （详细说明主题句serious problem）
For most people nowadays, the need of energy is a serious problem. In industrialized countries, people need a lot of gas and electricity. Economists and political leaders continually warn us about the problem. They encourage us to save energy by driving less, turning down heaters, and turning off lights.
范例四 （详细说明several important qualities＋举例）
My ideal husband would have to have several important qualities. First he would be kind and loving. For example, he would never stay angry for long and he would always find little ways to make life more fun for his family. Second he would be willing to share with me the responsibilities of the household. He would, for instance, do some of the cooking, laundry, and cleaning. He would also share in the raising of our children. Finally, he would be tall and thin with dark eyes.
1. As an old English saying goes, “………” 有句英文谚语是这么说的，…
2. There is no denying (doubt) that S+ V… 不可否认的是…
3. Generally speaking, S + V….. 一般说来…
4. According to my personal experience, S + V… In my opinion, Personally, I like/think, 根据我个人的经验…
5. Nothing in the world can delight me so much as + Ving….. 世界上没有什麼比做…让我更高兴了。
6. As far as I know… 就我所知…
7. As far as I can recall, S + V… 就我印象所及…
1. Indeed; It is true that + S + V…; Quite true; Rightly so, 的确…
2. To be honest, Frankly speaking; 事实上
3. It is widely believed that + S + V…; Belief has it that + S + V… 诚如所信
4. For example; For instance; To take + N+ for an example, S + V… 以…为例子…
5. We have reasons to believe that + S + V….. 我们有理由相信…
6. In fact; As a matter of fact, S + V….. 事实上…
7. Likewise, In a similar fashion, Similarly 同样地
8. In other words; To be specific; 换句话说; 详细地说
9. As mentioned from above, 如前所述
1. However, Nevertheless, Granted that 然而…
2. Despite +N; Despite the fact that + S + V, … 尽管….
3. On the other hand, S + V..… 另一方面…
4. On the contrary, On the opposite, In contrast 相反的是…
5. When compared to A, B + V, 与A相比, B….
1. From this point of view, S + V…. 从这观点来看…
2. In a word, S + V…. 总而言之…
3. To sum up, S + V; To conclude; In conclusion 总之…
4. If we can really put + N + into action, S + V…… 如果我们能付诸实行…
5. Last but not least, S + V…. 最后…
（1） 因此；结果︰as a result, consequently, as a consequence, in consequence, hence, therefore, accordingly, thus, on this ground, because of this
（2） 顺序: first/firstly, in the first place, second/secondly, next, finally
（3）此外︰in addition, additionally, besides, furthermore, moreover, also, what's more
（4） 然而︰however, nevertheless
（5） 换言之︰that is, that is to say, namely, in other words, to put it differently
（6） 同样地︰likewise, similarly, in the similar way
（7） 相反地︰instead, on the contrary, by contrast, conversely
首句：You can learn many things from traveling that you cannot learn any other way.
末句：I learned a lot more about Australia from that experience than a book or TV show could have taught me.
首句：For the class reunion, I have decided that we should have a beach party.
末 句：This reunion will be a way of fulfilling our promise to each other, as well as reminding ourselves of the value of our friendship.